Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boy troubles! male or female can help!?

alright this might be long, well theres this boy in my area Chris and we hungout one night in my friends hottub, me chris chris's brother and my friend. I really liked him and I might have shown it a little. The next time i saw him my friend told me she had told him i liked him. I was kinda pissed but whatever. We hungout that night (a bunch of us) and he seemed pretty cool and talked to me a little. The next night we hungout again all of us and it was the same i guess, a little more talking and he sat next to me. I was talking to his brother and his brother asked me how much i liked him on scale of 1-10 i said 11, as a joke and he laughed and told me he would talk to chris about it. I was excited. The next day we saw him at the beach and he avoided me, his brother said he thinks im obsessed with him. I need to know what to do. please help me, what should i say to him? when? should i be embaressed? :( fml..

No comments:

Post a Comment