Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I don't know what to do, I'm confused?

Ryt, I don't no where to start, da last 2 relationships i had didnt last that long, the problem was they were just to defensive even when talkin to them, and they both had 1 child. But there al over. I went with this guy a few months ago before i knew he had a child, it was a just a casual kiss, and now hes txtin me and i know he wants to go wiv me. Heres the thing, a few weeks ago, he was touchin up one of me mates while i was there, (this is before he started txt me) my mate rejected him constantly, hes realli a nice guy barrr when he gets drink in him, i dont no what to do. I wnna go wiv and hes a real gentleman when hes not drinknin but i dont cuz of the kid, and flashbacks of the way he got on wiv my mate that nyt. HELP !!

No comments:

Post a Comment