Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its a though decision to make and I need your help!?

Im 20yrs old and I live with my parents. I go to college. I was never a rebel girl. I've never been to a club, I've never come home drunk, smoked, or done drugs, and the latest I've come home is 12am and i was out with my boyfriend. I am happy living with my parents they are great. I am where I am because of them and i thank them...but my dad is extremely overprotective... i did not have a normal childhood because of this. yesterday i tried to take my cosuin to my grandmother's house at 9pm and my dad said that it was too late and too dangerous for me (its my own car) and he said he was going with me. I got tired of all that and i respectfully said "im going to take my cousin to the house ok, i'll be back in 10 mins" and he said "do whatever the ***** you want!" ... things like this happen all the time. Im getting tired and I dont want to get married to escape this, its not right. he doesnt listen to anything, what should i do? i dont have money! this is too much. or is he right?

No comments:

Post a Comment