Friday, August 12, 2011

Umm guys 'n' girls kida need your help here...please?

ok,ok,ok,ok i love my cousin georgina to bits but she has a boyfriend that i am IN love with at her 16th when people where leaving he came over to me and did that finger on his cheek thing witch indicated me to kiss him on his cheek then i kinda messed it up because hes taller than me he said ow but laughing the he hugged me 4 like 5 seconds then he went away for 10 mins then when ub40 played he was dancing with me and was mouthing the words to the song ive liked since i met him on the 4th of july 2007 its not just this because evry time were together were quite playfull like weve got this thing were we pretend to be 2 american girls and we press our bodies together and say stuff like girrl no u didnt and at Georgianas 16 when we was doing this i swear i could feel something you know down there and it was hard do ya catch my drift but im not sure if that was down to me cuz he'd just been dancing with georgi im not sure if these are sighns or me wishfull thinking can you tell me if he likes me more than a friend. ps we have a secret hand shake and when we do the hand shake i blush and he kind of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment