Friday, August 12, 2011

What Are Ways To Reduce Social Anxiety Disorder?

like i always have had this ever since i was 10yr like i never really liked going to school when i was 15 i had friends but i just felt like a Outcast,at times like even when i did have some friends like i just always liked staying at home,& ever since i graduated back in 08, like i had a Few Jobs here & there...none of them were long term & like now that i been out work & still living with my folks for the mean time my brother will give me some advise & say dude all your Friends are gone away at college & you dont have a Job & it's like i feel Sooo Less Confidant when i hear the truth about my self...like i feel ashamed like daam im still living at my moms house & im 20 goin on 21 nxt year & im still around my Little brothers thats like 14 & 16.....Like Im a Handsom Light Skin African American but it's like i just feel Uncomfortable when out in public

No comments:

Post a Comment