Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Women's Army Uniform...Can You Wear Weave In Your Hair?

depends on your command, I was in a unit with a lot of african americans and they were aloud to have nails too long and weave in their hair and corn rolls as long as it did not interfere with the wear of the barey, but sometimes it did and some girls that kissed but got away with it, so I guess its all in who you know, I had ententions that went down papst my shoulder and I was able to keep it up in a bun and still wear my airbourne red barey, it interfered with the wear of my NBC mask, but...we were not at war so they probably would have had me take it out if I was going to iraq. I would talk to your PLT SGT and maybe your section SGT before gettign it, better to get it approved before you get it done and then have to be told to get it taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment